About Dr. Robert O. Wolf
DDS, FAGD, FASDA
Patients come to Dr. Robert O. Wolf seeking an honest assessment of their oral health and a straight forward solution. With their best interests in mind, Dr. Wolf creates beautiful, healthy smiles that will last a lifetime through state-of-the-art dental treatments. It is his goal to give the gift of health to every patient he meets.
Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Iowa
Fellowships - Academy of General Dentistry,
American Society for Dental Aesthetics, American Academy of Restorative Dentistry and American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Understanding Dental Implants
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that provides a fixed permanent base for replacement teeth. Dental implants are the most effective long-term solution for people who suffer from missing teeth.
A dental implant has three parts:
1. The implant itself is a screw, which serves as the root for the new tooth, by permanently attaching to the jaw bone.
2. The abutment, which is a permanent connector that supports and holds the tooth and/or set of teeth in place. This can only be removed by a dentist.
3. The crown (prosthetic tooth), which is usually made of zirconium or porcelain for durability is the visible part of the tooth.
What Our Patients Are Saying
More than 40 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws, according to the American College of Prosthodontists. And, 15 million people in the U.S. have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth. There are 3 million people in the U.S. who have implants, and that number is growing by 500,000 each year.
Dental Implants are a more modern tooth replacement solution than dentures or bridges. They offer a long-term solution for those suffering from unhealthy teeth, missing teeth and/or chronic dental problems.
Here are just a few of the thousands we have helped to "Change Your Smile Change Your Life"®.
What to Expect
"Change Your Smile
Change Your Life"
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
Team of Doctors | Same Location | Guaranteed Fixed Price
Your new life begins today with our 3-step protocol:
1. Free Consultation - Our team of doctors sit with you to discuss your goals, take a 3D image of your mouth and facial structure, and then customize a treatment plan for you with a fixed cost, no surprises. Once you decide to move forward, our team prepares the imaging for your new set of teeth.
2. Day of Procedure - When you walk out of your procedure you will be a new person with a new set of teeth that will look, feel and function like natural teeth.
3. Post-Operative Check Ups - Throughout your recovery, you will come in for follow up exams to ensure that everything is healing properly. There are no additional costs for post-op check ups. Keep in mind, during a portion of your recovery you will be on a soft food diet.