PRACTICE UPGRADES BEING MADE TO HELP PROTECT PATIENTS AND TEAM MEMBERS
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been the top priority for our practice. Our office follows the ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines and recommendations. We are excited to share with you some of the upgrades that we’ve made to help protect our patients and team members.
· Hospital grade HEPA filtration systems throughout the office
· UVC lighting disinfecting systems in all clinical areas
· Lasers to reduce oral bacteria and viruses
· State of the art sterilization systems
· High Volume Evacuation systems to reduce aerosols
· Enhanced safety protocols and Personal Protective Equipment for all team members
Our official reopen date will be announced soon! Look for an email with more information and guidance. Should you have any questions or have an urgent dental issue, don’t hesitate to contact our office at 949-770-5266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Robert O. Wolf and Genesis Dental Group Team